A unique and mythical destination, where all dreams are possible. Now headed by Prince Albert II, the Principality of Monaco has its own language Monegasque, and culinary specialties. But Monaco is best known for its casino, glitters and yachts. We invite you to discover the destination for your next incentive trip. Give your employees and clients a country between land and sea, where sport and cultural festivities, casino, racing, rally … are all opportunities and make Monaco the ideal destination for any incentive or conference.
Monaco is located just 12 miles west of the Italian border, landlocked in the French department of Alpes-Maritimes. Monaco is composed of four districts: Monaco-Ville, La Condamine, Monte Carlo and Fontvieille. Monaco is nicknamed “the Rock”, which refers to the fortified village (with its restaurants and shops), where there is also the Prince’s palace, the cathedral and the Parliament.
An unforgettable stay
Make your trip a memorable incentive through quality partners and selected specially to meet all your needs. The Principality of Monaco offers its visitors a fervent dream destination characterized by a Mediterranean climate which make a good place to relax and combined with a unique setting.
– Luxury hotels: Hotel Hermitage Monaco, Monaco Hotel de Paris, the Fairmont Monte Carlo, Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Metropole Monaco, Monte-Carlo Beach Hotel, Port Palace Monaco Hotel, Le Meridien Beach Plaza Monaco, Columbus Monte- Carlo, etc..
– Gastronomy: Restaurant Louis XV, Vistamar Restaurant, Brasserie du Café de Paris, Monaco Zest Restaurant, Restaurant Maya Bay Restaurant Zebra Square, Argentine Restaurant, Blue Bay Restaurant, La Trattoria Restaurant, Restaurant Du Grimaldi Forum and Seaside Café Llorca, Restaurant Quai des Artistes Restaurant Red Point, Restaurant Le St Benedict Grill Restaurant at the Hotel de Paris, Restaurant Joël Robuchon, Saphir 24 Lounge & Bar.
– Gardens: The Path of Sculptures, Exotic Garden and Observatory Cave, Princess Antoinette Park, Japanese Garden, Gardens St Martin, The landscaped Fontvieille Park and Princess Grace Rose Garden.
– Museums: Oceanographic Museum, New National Museum of Monaco, Museum of Old Monaco Museum of Napoleonic Souvenirs, Top Car Museum – Collection of old cars HSH the Prince of Monaco, Naval Museum.
– Landmarks: The Cathedral of Monaco, The St Charles Church, Fort Antoine, Casino and Opera Monaco, Prince’s Palace, Chapel of Mercy, The St Devote church.
– Convention Center: Grimaldi Forum
– Grand Prix
An eco-friendly destination
Prince Albert II of Monaco tries to make an example in terms of ecology, sensitizing Monaco to climate disturbances, but also and especially by focusing on green building.
This approach is followed by the main actors of the Rock. Tourism Convention and Congress Monaco, in collaboration with its tourism partners, has developed a one-day program to discover the commitment of an entire country through real and concrete actions.
“MONACO.GREEN – Another Discovery” suggests offers “GREEN” and bio Monegasque tourism stakeholders. For example, are present in this paper the “Bio Club” Hotel Fairmont Monte Carlo, electric cars MC ECO RENTAL, or organic wine sommelier chef at the Hotel Méridien Beach Plaza.